Monday, July 16, 2018

Flower Shares: Week Four

Hello everyone!

Hope you are all having splendid starts to the week. I've just returned from a weekend in my hometown, where I was celebrating two dear friends' wedding shower. I couldn't be happier for them, and I was excited to provide the flowers for the event. Check out this stunning balloon arch, courtesy of my friend and fellow bridesmaid, Courtney! Courtney is an incredible stylist and project manager, and I highly recommend checking out here work here and here.


I love that I'm at the point in the season where I can walk down to the field and have my choice of colors and textures to cut. And that these flowers can survive a two hour drive in the car en route to a hot event! The next wave of successions is just starting to come in, and I can't wait to experiment with some new styles of flowers (...looking at you, Celosia!).



This week in your shares, you'll find a combination of:
Ageratum
Ammi
Bachelor's Buttons
Calendula
Carnations
Cynoglossum
Delphinium
Frosted Explosion Switch Grass
Gypsophila
Larkspur
Nigella
Rudbeckia
Salvia
Scabiosa
Snapdragons
Statice
Sunflowers
Zinnia


Blue-Purple Ageratum



Thank you, and have a good week!

Stacy





No comments:

Post a Comment