Wednesday, April 18, 2018

A Full Greenhouse



Hello all! Welp, it's been another month of wet and snow. What the heck, am I right?

Our greenhouse is full to bursting, and I'd love to get our sweetpeas into the ground. But until the weather cooperates, they need to stay nestled inside. Perhaps that's a good metaphor for what we all need to be doing as well. A number of folks in the greater Farm School community are down with a nasty bug... I'm currently writing this post shivering beneath two or three layers of blankets, orange juice in hand. Spring is close, but we're not quite there yet here in Orange, so we'll just have to be patient.


Until we get out there into the world, here are some photos and musings I've had over the last few weeks. Enjoy!

Sweetpeas bein' sweet.

Zinnia seeds, growing like little arrowheads in the greenhouse. They had me thinking about those who stewarded this land long before my Irish family ever made it's way here. Check out this article and map to learn more about where indigenous peoples were living and thriving prior to being forcibly removed from their lands. 

Hello tiny one! Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment